[CnD] thanks everyone and another request please

Nicole Massey nyyki at gypsyheir.com
Mon Aug 1 03:08:32 GMT 2011

I do this one fairly often.

3 or 4 IQF chicken breasts, thawed and marinated in a vinaigrette salad
dressing
3 or four tablespoons of garlic, crushed
8 small or 5 large redskin potatoes
1.5 cups of baby carrots
.5 lb of sliced mushrooms (I get whole ones and slice them in an egg slicer)
1 envelope of onion soup mix
Season salt to taste

Place the chicken breasts in the bottom of the crock pot and put a
tablespoon each of garlic on each one. Pour the mushrooms over the chicken
breasts. Cut the potatoes into bite sized chunks and wash thoroughly, then
put in the carrots and the soup mix and stir around until the soup mix is on
the vegetables. Pour over the mushrooms, shake a moderate amount of season
salt over everything and then cook on high for about 5 hours and then on low
for two. Best served with homemade wheat or Italian white bread from the
bread machine.