[CnD] the dread fried egg

jan brown janbrown at samobile.net
Mon Aug 1 20:32:57 GMT 2011

Well, I don't like fried eggs very well so the way I used to cook them
might not appeal. I put a bit of butter in the pan, heated it up enough
to melt and cracked in the number of eggs desired. I let it cook until
it sizzled on high and then turned down the heat until a sound of
cooking was scarcely audible. I let it rip for about ten minutes. Since
I don't like fried eggs much, I slathered catsup all over it before
eating. Hope this helps.
Jan