[CnD] pancake factory

Andrew niven aniven at ihug.co.nz
Mon Aug 1 20:52:45 GMT 2011

hi Jan.
it's an electric machine with two wells in it.  you pour the pancake batter into the wells, let it
cook for three minutes, close the machine and flip the whole thing over.  The pancakes are now on
the flat side of the machine browning while you pour two more lots of batter into the holes.
cheers
andrew