[CnD] Tips for cooking eggs?

Christina Gwin dulasmomma at gmail.com
Mon Aug 1 23:14:26 GMT 2011

Hi all.
I can get away with frying  eggs by melting a bit of butter in a pan, cracking the egg and dropping it into the pan, waiting two minutes then putting a lid on the pan, turning the stove off.  I leave it on the burner, proceed to make my toast and by the time my toast is done the egg is sunny side up to perfection.
HTH,
Christina