[CnD] scrambled eggs are easy as eating pie

jan brown janbrown at samobile.net
Tue Aug 2 01:15:32 GMT 2011

Put some butter in the bottom of a fry pan or cook spray. Put just
enough to have a film, not a lake of grease. Break the eggs into
something a cup or a dish or even right into the pan. If you are a more
refined person than I, you might wish to add a sip of milk to the eggs
and salt and pepper in the dish. In my hurried up case, I break the
eggs directly into the pan after butter has melted. I salt and pepper.
and make sure the yolks are broken. If you were going to have the eggs
with green pepper, onion or something, you would have already cooked it
in the butter. Take a wooden spoon or other implement of destruction,
turn the burner on high and stir gently. The eggs start out the texture
of well, uh, eggs. As you stir, be gentle, it is eggs not concrete and
how much clean up do you want? You will feel as they cook. They clump
together and your job is to keep them from sticking Go all around the
pan edges to get each pesky little egg bit. Use fingers to determine
doneness. It took longer to read it than to cook your eggs. If you burn
your finger, it will get better. If you have  someone around to kiss
your owey, so much the better. Just try it. Add cooked bacon,some
cheese, or whatever you like with eggs. Just go out there and do it.
Mix them with grits for Heaven on a plate. Grits, is four to one water
to grits. You use the same spoon to stir around the grits and water.
Add salt and pepper and a smig of butter. I think I told you all this a
week ago. Happy breakfast cats and kitties.
Jan