[CnD] the dread fried egg

Jude DaShiell jdashiel at shellworld.net
Tue Aug 2 08:06:28 GMT 2011

If I make fried eggs, they're either one-eyed sailors or to make it
without the bread, I have a can with both bottom and top removed I put
in the pan after the oil goes in and I crack the egg on its rim and pour
the egg inside the ring.  Then I wait for about three minutes and flip
the whole ring over so the other side of the egg can get done.  The
flipping is lots easier with the ring since much of the time it's just a
matter of flipping the ring and the egg inside goes over with it.  Only
thing is, a slight rust problem when those rings get washed, but I think
a little steel wool followed up by oiling the ring ought to take care of
that problem.