[CnD] red eyed gravy

Mike and Jean mjs1981 at earthlink.net
Tue Aug 2 17:42:35 GMT 2011

Yes, it does require a cup of strong coffee.  You need to fry some country
ham in a large skillet.  When the ham is ready to be taken out of the pan,
shake all of the grease back into the skillet.  After frying all of the ham,
pour a cup of coffee into the grease and stir until thoroughly mixed.
Remove pan and serve the gravy over the grits.  This is real good with a
home made butter milk biscuit.  It makes me hungry just thinking about it.
Mike