[CnD] rib cooking

Donald kai.cat519 at bmts.com
Thu Aug 4 13:42:28 GMT 2011

Well Joe,
I do my pork back ribs with a store bought sauce that is put on the ribs in
the last 15 minutes of cooking.
I precut the ribs when they are uncooked so that they are easier to handle
after cooking.  I put mine in a roasting pan coated with spray oil and add
water so that the ribs are just sitting in the water, NOT floating.
I do them at 325'F for 60 to 90 minutes depending on their thickness.  I
leave the lid on the pan until the last 15 minutes when the sauce is added
and the water has evaporated off.
OH, I forgot I put the ribs on a wrack in the pan so they sit just at top of
the water level.
hth Donald