[CnD] muffin tips?

jan brown janbrown at samobile.net
Thu Aug 4 16:07:54 GMT 2011

I either use an ice cream scoop or 1/3 cup measure. Muffin batter is
not generally runny so it should work. You can put the muffin tin on
paper towel or one of those chopping mats for ease of clean up. I
always found the transfer from counter to oven more daunting. For pies,
I always put a pan with sides under the pie pan to prevent spills. But,
muffins should not present you with a problem of spill. Have fun with
them. It isn't Mount Everest though it may feel like it.
Jan