[CnD] OT: Making your kitchen accessible??

cheryl cscumings at comcast.net
Thu Aug 4 10:40:11 GMT 2011

Moderator approved
Hi,

I am working on a small project and hope you can help.  We have been asked to gather information on what items in a kitchen people who are blind would like made accessible.  We are interested in learning what in the kitchen you would like made accessible and how- speech, braille,or large print etc.
If we can share ideas on this list, I hope after a few weeks to have a rich collection of information to share.
Thanks in advance for your assistance, I look forward to hearing from you.

Cheers,
Cheryl