[CnD] OT: Making your kitchen accessible??

Nicole Massey nyyki at gypsyheir.com
Thu Aug 4 18:26:46 GMT 2011

A talking bread machine, roaster, and other appliances would be nice.

Larger rings, like egg rings, for pancakes would also be nice.

Some way to better keep track of spices would be wonderful.

Clips for bags and sacks, especially ones that can handle the freezer for
bags of frozen vegetables and such, with clear markings on them (stars,
circles, triangles, large letters, etc) would be great. Magnets on these
would also facilitate storage on the side of a fridge.

That's what I can think of off the top of my head.