[CnD] OT: Making your kitchen accessible??

Laury-Johnson, Shawnese (DELEG) laury-johnsons at michigan.gov
Thu Aug 4 18:31:03 GMT 2011

Hello I would like the push button digital ovens to be made accessible.  I would like to know what temperature it defaults to once it is turned onand I would like to know when I press the button to raise the temperature where am I.  I think this would need to be tactally identified to locate the buttons.  I am unsure of the best way to do this.

Shawnese Laury-Johnson, MA, CRC, LLPC
Assistant East Region Manager
Michigan Commission for the Blind
3038 W. Grand Blvd. ste. 4-450