[CnD] OT: Making your kitchen accessible??

Suzanne Erb suzerb1 at comcast.net
Fri Aug 5 00:03:59 GMT 2011

I agree.  Tactile overlays would be quite useful.  Some microwave ovens finally have somewhat tactile markings for the numpad.  At least, that's what I guessed they were, and I was correct.  Unfortunately, they are not going about it in a systematic way.  I wish universal design were automagically built in from the ground up.
	Good luck with the project.
Suzanne