[CnD] Digital ovens

Kim Lookingbill seadolphink at comcast.net
Fri Aug 5 01:16:15 GMT 2011

Hi:

The next time you need to purchase a new range you might want to think about
a Samsung range.  We needed to purchase a new range about six months ago and
came across this Samsung range with the help of our local Lowe's
salesperson.  It's a smooth top digital range.  You can definitely detect
the size & locations of its five burners (one of the burners is a warmer.
The oven is a digital touchpad but has a nice layout.  You can select bake,
broil, convection bake, self clean, clock, timer, etc..  The number touchpad
is laid out like a telephone numberpad.  To set a temperature all you need
to do is select your mode of cooking then press pouhnd to select the preset
temperature for that mode, or you can manually enter your desired cooking
temperature by selecting your cooking mode then using the numberpad punch in
your desired temperature and then press the pound.  The cooktop burners are
operated by typical large knobs.

Share your yesterdays, dream of tomorrow, but live for today!

Kim Lookingbill
seadolphink at comcast.net
Twitter:  seadolphin1