[CnD] Digital ovens

Dale cookinginthedark at att.net
Fri Aug 5 12:08:18 GMT 2011

Hi,
As of yet, there is not an actual talking oven thermometer.
If you can get some sighted assistance, turn on the oven at 350 and
let it heat up.
Have your sighted amigo read the temperature from the thermometer inside.
There should be an adjustment on the back of the temperature dial
that can e changed to give you a more accurate temperature.

Some folks have used the talking cooking thermometer we sale for $36
to check their oven temp but is not 100% accurate.
The thermometer cannot be left in the oven as it is an instant read
thermometer and the casing is plastic.
Not god in a hot oven.
Dale