[CnD] OT: Making your kitchen accessible??

Nicole Massey nyyki at gypsyheir.com
Fri Aug 5 14:06:25 GMT 2011

I used some epoxy and a toothpick glued to the oven for the location of 350°
so I could have a marker, and the dial is marked with puff paint every fifty
degrees. I'll eventually mark the oven with more toothpicks and a bead or
two for different place holders. I don't trust puff paint to last very long.