[CnD] OT: Making your kitchen accessible?/Another Pet Peeve!

Debbra Piening debbra.piening at att.net
Fri Aug 5 18:55:20 GMT 2011

Many small appliances, such as blenders, coffeemakers, etc. have "fill"
marks, which are often raised, but more often than not, are placed on the
outside of the container, which doesn't help a blind person to line up with
the marking.  I've gotten around those by using other measurements, but if
they were placed on the inside of the unit, I wouldn't have to pull out
another utensil.