[CnD] OT: Making your kitchen accessible??

Nicole Massey nyyki at gypsyheir.com
Sat Aug 6 02:09:05 GMT 2011

How about approaching this from the other side of the angle? A simple scale
that reads micrograms would be nice for this, as it'd be able to trigger
each time the weight changes from a drop. Even if it just beeped when any
weight, no matter how light, was added to it, that'd do the job.

A beeping eyedropper seems to have some design challenges to my mind, but
something on the other end that beeps for the change wouldn't be as
restrictive regarding space and contact with food ingredients.