[CnD] OT: Making your kitchen accessible??

Sheila Rieger zebby at telus.net
Sat Aug 6 02:42:55 GMT 2011

Hello Beverley,
I have been taking eye drops for glaucoma for many years.  I keep the
drops in the fridge, whether they tell you to or not, because when
the drop is cold you can feel where it lands, hopefully in the eye,
and also can count how many land in the correct place when you squee
the bottle.
Hope this helps.
Sheila,
Vancouver, Canada.