[CnD] muffin tips?

Debbie Deatherage debbied at insightbb.com
Sat Aug 6 02:57:59 GMT 2011

Hi Alex,

I used to hate making muffins and cup cakes for the same reason.  Then I
bought the large cookie scoop from Pampered Chef.  It is wonderful.  If you
knows someone who sells pampered Chef I would recommend it.  I also use the
medium scoop for cookies.  I also use the paper cup cake liners when making
muffins.

Debbie Deatherage