[CnD] muffin tips?

Alex Hall mehgcap at gmail.com
Sat Aug 6 10:31:47 GMT 2011

I will have to look into that, thanks. I found that using a 1/3
measuring cup, with the spout on it, worked quite well (provided I
leveled it with a knife first). Each liner was filled well over the
recommended 3/4 full, but I found that this gave my muffins a much
more rounded, filled-out appearence than using a 1/4 cup and filling
only 3/4 of each liner.