[CnD] Sock it to me cake
annagalassi at sasktel.net
Sat Aug 6 17:06:19 GMT 2011
Sock It To Me Cake
1 box Duncan Hines butter Golden Cake Mix
2/3 C. oil
1 small container of sour Cream
1 C. chopped pecans
2 Tablespoons Brown sugar
1 Tablespoon cinnamon
1. Mix Cake mix, oil and eggs, beat well.
2. Add sour cream, beat and, add nuts.
3. Mix half the batter into sprayed with cooking spray tube pan.
4. Sprinkle with sugar mixture of Brown sugar and cinnamon.
5. Then pour other half of batter over this.
6. Bake at 350 degrees for around 45 minutes, to one hour.
More information about the Cookinginthedark