[CnD] Question about a bread maker

Nicole Massey nyyki at gypsyheir.com
Sat Aug 6 20:23:52 GMT 2011

The little paddle in most of the bread machines I've encountered comes out
for cleaning. I guess it doesn't matter if it does or not, but yours might
be stuck.

You've done the first thing I was going to suggest -- download the manual.
My bread machine doesn't need anything in it to make it work besides the
bread loaf bucket and its little paddle.

Here's what I've found makes the best bread. Pour your ingredients as
they're mixed into the machine. Use a knife or mixing spatula (the ones with
the rubber head) to make four little gaps in the corners. Also make a divot
in the center for your yeast. Then put in your yeast and its water and start
it up on your preferred setting.

Hope this helps.