[CnD] Question about a bread maker

jan brown janbrown at samobile.net
Sun Aug 7 02:41:23 GMT 2011

I no longer have my bread machine. I got it from Amazon and don't
recall the model. I got it because the review said it worked well with
blind people. Well, maybe it worked well with blind folks with sighted
people around. It had no automatic default so I couldn't tell where I
was when making bread. I used to make bread the old fashioned way in
college and, if I wanted it badly enough, I could do it again.
Jan