[CnD] Question about a bread maker

Debbie Deatherage debbied at insightbb.com
Sun Aug 7 03:25:39 GMT 2011

We had a bread maker and recently got rid of it because we couldn't get the
bread to come out right.  The little thing that turns inside is all you
need.  Ours came out for cleaning.  Maybe for people who can see well cam
use bread machines.  However, I am not sure there are any out there for a
blind person anymore.  We have gone to making bread by hand.

Debbie Deatherage