[CnD] bread machines

Katie Chandler kchandler2005 at sbcglobal.net
Sun Aug 7 04:40:45 GMT 2011

The one that I have bought says it will make a beep sound when it starts and
another beep sound when the bread is done. It has some buttons on the top of
the lid, that can be marked in Braille. Like stop start, lighter or darker
buttons and some other ones. You can feel them well enough and I don't see
why it should be so hard, even though I haven't tried it, but from every
thing they are telling me about it once it is marked or I can remember which
button is which there shouldn't  be a problem with that part. From what the
recipes that  I read to make  different  kinds of breads with it,  it tells
what ingredient to put in when and etc. Then close the lid turn it on and it
dose the rest. So why wouldn't a totally blind person not be able to figure
that out?  It doesn't sound hard to me and I cannot see what I am doing
either. grin.  Katie
God didn't promise days without pain,
 laughter without sorrow, nor sun
 without rain, but he did promise