[CnD] bread machines

Shannon Wells oldtimechristian at gmail.com
Sun Aug 7 11:34:49 GMT 2011

Sisi,
I used a bread machine a few years ago. I found it somewhat accessible, but I didn't really like the way my bread turned out. So, I learned to make it all by hand, no mixes and no machine. If you are adventurous, you might try it. It's more work, but well worth the effort. If you want some recipes, let me know.
Shannon Nicole Wells, author
http://www.wildheartbook.com
http://oldtimechristian.blogspot.com
http://www.twitter.com/authorshannon