[CnD] bread machines

Katie Chandler kchandler2005 at sbcglobal.net
Sun Aug 7 16:36:04 GMT 2011

Oh man, that would be nice. I love to smell  fresh bread baking in the cold
winter months.  So am looking forward to that. We are not big bread eaters
all the time, but, plan on giving out different kinds you can make with it,
at Christmas and other times to friends and family.  Also will make some
thing good to take to pot luck dinners.  I hope  mine will do that. But it
is a small one so don't know yet till I locate a manual for all of how to do
yet. I have a phone number that I got off the net on that model number and
etc and plan to call them to see about getting a manual and maybe see if a
paddle is missing too?  It has parts from there you can order.  Smile
Katie

God didn't promise days without pain,
 laughter without sorrow, nor sun
 without rain, but he did promise