[CnD] bread machines

Katie Chandler kchandler2005 at sbcglobal.net
Sun Aug 7 17:10:27 GMT 2011

Hi Maria,

I just bought this from a friend that was selling it at a garage sale she
had going on. She got it for a Christmas present a  couple of years ago and
never used it.  She has misplaced the manual that came  with it, and, I am
searching for one on line. Got a number I will call tomorrow that has
replacement parts, help with questions about this model and etc to see if I
can get more information.
On line it told me that it beeps when it starts up and another beep when it
is done.  So I am hoping that I can try it out soon when I get the manual
and etc. It is a, Toastmaster TBR20H Breadmaker
It makes a 1 to 1and  1 half loaf of bread. It has lots of very good
sounding receipes that was on line telling me what   ingredient to put in
first and how to do it all to make the bread. They sound good. smile.

  Katie

God didn't promise days without pain,
 laughter without sorrow, nor sun
 without rain, but he did promise