[CnD] replacing cake mixes?

Shannon Wells oldtimechristian at gmail.com
Sun Aug 7 20:48:55 GMT 2011

Probably a teaspoon or 2 of vanilla or whatever extract you wish. I'm sure boxed cake mixes have some type of powdery flavoring in them, but you can do this with different butters, crisco oils and extracts. I might try out my own advice with the sock it to me cake. This is just my opinion only, but real butter works better and makes a better cake than margarine.
Shannon Nicole Wells, author
http://www.wildheartbook.com
http://oldtimechristian.blogspot.com
http://www.twitter.com/authorshannon