[CnD] Basic Yellow Cake with Variations

Shannon Wells oldtimechristian at gmail.com
Sun Aug 7 20:53:37 GMT 2011

Dale, thanks. The classic white and yellow cakes I had made before were turning out spongy and dry. Will have to try this recipe. Also, I like your description of how to do a marble cake. Wasn't sure how to do that.
Shannon Nicole Wells, author
http://www.wildheartbook.com
http://oldtimechristian.blogspot.com
http://www.twitter.com/authorshannon