[CnD] bread machines

information for gwen informationforgwen at verizon.net
Sun Aug 7 22:03:12 GMT 2011

i used to have a bread machine and it was wonderful. when unplugged and then plugged in again, it would reset to the default settings. mine would beep at the various points in time, and it would beep twice if other ingredients were needed, i.e. nuts. i cannot remember the exact operation of the machine, but it worked well. it goes through several steps of mixing, kneading and resting. and finally baking. i initially learned to make bread without a machine, but having a machine is not as messy. take care.