[CnD] bread machines

Katie Chandler kchandler2005 at sbcglobal.net
Sun Aug 7 22:56:03 GMT 2011

Do you remember what brand and model number you had? I think you may be
right, about it being not as messy and etc. I do know how to make bread for
years now, but, stopped doing it when my kids got married and there were not
enough in the family here for me to go to the trouble. That is why I thought
the bread machine would be allot easier and all just for the amount  I would
want to make every now and then. Plus, still get to get the fresh bread
making in the house in the winter months. I love that smell. smile. Katie
God didn't promise days without pain,
 laughter without sorrow, nor sun
 without rain, but he did promise
 strength for the day, comfort for the