[CnD] Requesting Recipes

Rebecca Manners rebeccamanners at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 11 02:14:12 GMT 2011

Here's one I tried a little while back.

When I made it, I thought it was a little dry, but it had a good taste.  I
might have cooked it a little too long.

Enjoy,

Becky

Spicy Zucchini Bread
Ingredients:
2 eggs, beaten
1 1/3 cup sugar
1/3 cup vegetable oil
2 cups flour
1 tsp. baking soda
1/2 tsp. baking powder
Dash salt
1/2 tsp. cinnamon
1/2 tsp. ginger
1/2 tsp. ground cloves
1 cup grated zucchini
1/2 cup crushed walnuts

Beat sugar into eggs, add oil and mix well. Sift together dry ingredients,
add beaten egg. Stir in zucchini. Beat until batter in very smooth. Add
nuts.
Pour into greased, floured 9x5 loaf pan. Bake at 350 degrees for 60 minutes.
Turn out onto wire rack to cool.