[CnD] can anyone suggest any recipes for lactose intolerant people?

Abby Vincent aevincent at ca.rr.com
Thu Aug 11 04:27:13 GMT 2011

If you go to a grocery co-op or store that serves vegetarians, you'll find
all kinds of milk, almond milk, of course soy and rice milk, even hemp milk.
I'm not sure if you can always substitute these in recipes because they all
have less fat that cow's milk.  Maybe someone in those stores will know.
Abby