[CnD] dessert recipe request

Jean Marcley jmarcley at juno.com
Thu Aug 11 19:38:13 GMT 2011

Joy,
Here is my standard and much-loved berry pie recipe.  Good for strawberries,
blueberries, blackberries, raspberries, and peaches.

Berry Pie

½ cup water

½ cup sugar

3 tbs. Corn starch

4 cups berries

1 tsp. Lemon juice

1 prepared pie crust or graham cracker crust

mix berry juice and water to make ½ cup liquid

mix sugar and cornstarch together in saucepan and add liquid and bring to
boil.

Add 1 cup berries and cook until very, very  thick

Remove from heat and add lemon juice and remaining berries and stir until
all blended

Pour into cooked or graham cracker 9-inch pie shell

Refrigerate

Serve topped with whipped cream