[CnD] Deep Fryers

Lee Mounger lmounger at comcast.net
Fri Aug 12 01:32:13 GMT 2011

Hi Listers,

Having become relatively decent at other types of cooking, I've decided to
spread my wings and learn to fry, <grin>.  Since there are about a million
deep fryers on the market, I'd like to know what listers are using.  I'd
like to know what types you're using, how you mark controls, etc.  I don't
mind spending a little money for a really good, reasonably priced unit.  I'm
getting concerned because my grease level is dropping and my joints are
becoming unlubricated, <grin>.  Any help and advice would be greatly
appreciated.

Lee Mounger