[CnD] rib cooking

Sandy from OK! warren.sandra at sbcglobal.net
Fri Aug 12 04:23:48 GMT 2011

I prefer the country style boneless ribs; I boil them for about 30 minutes,
then put them in a foil-lined pan sprayed with nonstick cooking spray, then
season with my preferences, and let cook at about 400 degrees for about
forty minutes; lower heat to 350, slather on your favorite barbecue sauce,
and cook at 350 degrees F. for approximately 20 minutes longer; should be
fork tender and fall right off the bone; enjoy!
Of course, if boneless, no worry about falling off, but still, fork! Tender!
Sandy