[CnD] Digital ovens

Sandy from OK! warren.sandra at sbcglobal.net
Fri Aug 12 07:51:39 GMT 2011

Hi, Bill! Sorry it took me so long to get back to you here!
Magic Chef digital stove, 41E-2.
Magic Chef customer service:
(800) 688-1120.
It is a 36 inch Magic Chef digital gas stove. The pot storage is a draw that
pulls out right below the oven. It has electronic ignition for oven and! The
4 top burners.
Sandy

If more questions, ask!
Note: that 41E-2 is the model of the stove.
I just got out the receipt; it has a self-cleaning oven. I am amazed how
quickly time passes; you might find an even better, more efficient one!
It was bough March 16, 1993 from a local store, cost at that time: $589.49.
Good luck! And keep us posted!
I love it; never had trouble with it, and kept it clean; to me, it is just
like it was when I first got it; time flies too quickly!