[CnD] okay I have two questions

Lora Leggett kc8gmt at comcast.net
Wed Aug 17 00:30:11 GMT 2011

I answered your question about deep fryers and talked about the Rival Cool
Topuch.  I am going through a lot of stressful time right now taking care of
my husband George, who is now back home from the hospital but is bedridden.
I took extra time to talk about deep fryers and do not appreciate hearing
that you got no responses.
I am sorry for talking out of turn.
I will help anyone who asks but please go through your messages before
saying you got no responses.