[CnD] okay I have two questions

Sisi Ben-Simon firebolt at netvision.net.il
Wed Aug 17 03:13:33 GMT 2011

Lora, I understand your personal stress but I'm sure no harm was meant.
Sometimes group posts don't reach every member. Sometimes I can reply to
your question and you just wouldn't get my reply in the mail. It's a
technical thing. That's all. I did get your post on deep fryers, but maybe
other members didn't. Nobody's fault.

Best wishes to you and George
Sisi