[CnD] [Cond] okay I have two questions

Lora Leggett kc8gmt at comcast.net
Wed Aug 17 17:20:06 GMT 2011

Hi Joe,
I have the original letter and could send it through again.  I use the Rival
Cool Touch and I really like it because I feel so safe using it.  I will go
into my sent messages and grab the first letter I wrote.
I apologize for getting upset.  It has been a very stressful time for our
family.
But I wanted to address that subject because I really love my deep fryer.
We live near GFS Foods and they have some wonderful foods you can get frozen
such as mushrooms, hash brown patties, onion rings, hush puppies, chicken
wings, catfish, and all kinds of stuff if you don't feel like doing them
home made.