[CnD] Copy Of My Letter From August 12 On Deep Frying

Lora Leggett kc8gmt at comcast.net
Fri Aug 19 05:41:38 GMT 2011

Oh my gosh, Bonnie I remember you and Bhakti.  If you could email me off
list at
kc8gmt at comcast.net
 or I can see if your email address pops up in this letter.  I have
unlimited calling and am still in touch with Karen, who got Rachel when we
got our dogs.
We have two children and have been married 36 yhears.
I am glad you realized it was me.
Lora