[CnD] Recipe's neededed

Jude DaShiell jdashiel at shellworld.net
Sat Aug 20 11:22:42 GMT 2011

No bake peanutbutter pie:
Ingredients:
1 9 inch Graham Cracker pie crust,
1 9 ounce container cool whip,
1/3 cup peanutbutter,
4 ounces cream cheese,
1/2 cup milk,
1 cup powdered sugar

Mix all ingredients except the crust thoroughly then pour into pie
crust.
Put pie in freezer and let it set for at least 12 hours.
The pie will set up and needs to be kept cool.
A pizza wheel will be needed to slice pie because it will be very thick.
 You could use liquid chocolate on top of pie after it sets up in freezer
and keep the pie in the freezer for an additional hour but then you'd have
chocolate peanutbutter no bake pie if you did that.On Sat, 20 Aug 2011,