[CnD] Recipe's neededed

Shannon Wells oldtimechristian at gmail.com
Sat Aug 20 11:32:36 GMT 2011

No bake peanut butter pie is a good one, so here's my version of it.

1 cup creamy peanut butter
1 cup granulated sugar
1 tbsp softened butter
1 8 oz softened cream cheese
1 tsp vanilla extract
8 oz container of cool whip
1 9 inch prepared pie crust, such as gram cracker or chocolate or even orio

With a hand mixer, mix  peanut butter, sugar, butter, cream cheese in large bowl until smooth and fluffy. Add vanilla and mix well. Fold in cool whip.

Using ladle scoop mixture in to pie crust. Smooth the top with one of those spatula things like you spread icing with. Cover and refrigerate over night.
Shannon Nicole Wells, author
http://www.wildheartbook.com
http://oldtimechristian.blogspot.com
http://www.twitter.com/authorshannon