[CnD] Pancakes for 1
annagalassi at sasktel.net
Tue Aug 23 00:18:55 GMT 2011
PANCAKES FOR ONE
1/2 cup all-purpose flour
2 teaspoons wheat germ
1/4 teaspoon baking soda
1/4 teaspoon baking powder
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/2 cup buttermilk
1 1/2 teaspoons vegetable oil
Butter and maple syrup
1. In a bowl, combine flour, wheat germ, baking soda, baking powder and salt.
2. In another bowl, beat egg; add buttermilk and oil.
3. Stir into dry ingredients just until blended.
4. Pour batter by 1/3 cupfuls onto a lightly greased hot griddle; turn when bubbles form on top of pancakes.
5. Cook until the second side is golden brown.
6. Serve with butter and syrup.
7. Yield 1 Serving (3 pancakes)
More information about the Cookinginthedark