[CnD] Oven baked pancake
annagalassi at sasktel.net
Tue Aug 23 00:21:14 GMT 2011
Hi, if you want more let me no.
OVEN BAKED PANCAKE
1 c. all-purpose flour
2 tsp. baking powder
3/4 c. milk
2 tbsp. butter, melted
1. Preheat oven to very hot, 450 degrees.
2. Beat eggs until foamy.
3. Combine flour and baking powder.
4. Add flour mixture and milk to eggs, beginning and ending with flour and continuing to beat with mixer or food processor.
5. Swirl butter in 10 inch ovenproof skillet or shallow casserole, being certain to
cover sides well.
6. Pour egg mixture into skillet.
7. Bake at 450 degrees for 15-20 minutes or until puffed or golden.
8. To remove, slide a spatula round the edge.
9. Slice onto warm plate.
10. Top with fruit preserves and sour cream.
11. Makes 4 servings.
More information about the Cookinginthedark