[CnD] Cinnamon rolls.

Bob Kennedy intheshop at att.net
Fri Aug 26 14:31:55 GMT 2011

I don't know how everyone else makes the frosting.  It always depends on how
much frosting you need to use.

I take about a half cup butter to start with, just a little milk, sorry
never measure the milk.  A teaspoon of vanilla and then turn on the mixer.
I add confectioners sugar until the mixer starts to slow down.

When you reach the consistency you want, I add a tablespoon or so of the
International Flavors French vanilla and mix that in for a few seconds.

I find the coffee milk takes away that after taste you get from the sugar.

Spread the frosting with a spoon while the rolls are hot and it will get
inside the folds of the rolls.