[CnD] the rool problem

Shannon Wells oldtimechristian at gmail.com
Mon Aug 29 13:05:45 GMT 2011

Yeast may have been bad. Although, once, the same thing happened to me, but the next batch did rise, and it was another six months before I knew for a fact the yeast had died. Go figure.
Shannon Nicole Wells, author
http://www.wildheartbook.com
http://oldtimechristian.blogspot.com
http://www.twitter.com/authorshannon