[CnD] Seeking recipes and info about quinoa

Abby Vincent aevincent at ca.rr.com
Mon Jun 20 13:20:24 GMT 2011

You can get spaghetti and curly pasta made from quinoa.  I'm not sure, but
there may be some wheat used to make them.  It has it's own flavor, so the
more delicate sauces will get lost.  Marinara and garlic sauces are great.
It also comes in a form similar to rice.  Great for a simple side dish or
pasta salad.
Abby